OPERATES ON FOLLOWING LAMPS
- 1 x FT36W, FT40W, FT50W, FT55W, 40WCRT5, 2D28W, F21T5, F28T5, F35T5, F39T5HO, F49T5HO, F54T5HO, FB29T8, FBO31T8, F32T8, F32T8(28W), F40T8, F58T8, F70T8, F60T8HO, F72T8HO, F96T8SL, F84T12HO, F96T12HO (110W), F96T12SL, LED15T8/L48 G5
- 2 x FT24W, FT36W, CFQ18W, CFQ26W, CFTR32W, 2D28W, 2D38W, F14T5, F24T5HO, F39T5HO, F17T8, F25T8, F32T8, F32T8(28W), F20T12, F30T12, F40T12, LED15T8/L48 G5
- The FireHorse emergency ballast is designed to immediately switch to the emergency mode when the primary AC power is interrupted, illuminating one or two lamps at a reduced lumen output for a minimum of 90 minutes.
- The FireHorse emergency ballast may be remote-installed up to half the distance the AC ballast manufacturer recommends for remote mounting the AC ballast from the lamp, or up to 50 feet, whichever is less distance.
UL and CODE COMPLIANCE
- The FireHorse emergency ballast has been tested by Underwriters Laboratories in accordance with the standards contained in UL924, “Emergency Lighting and Power Equipment”, and is UL approved for factory or field installations.