Tork 2104A | Photo Control | 1/2" Conduit Mounting | 208-277V Die Cast Zinc 24837
- APPLICATIONS: • Parking lots • Building perimeter lighting • Outdoor signage.
- Sensor: Conformal coated cadmium sulphide photocell resists effects of moisture and airborne contaminants. Photocell responds to the light spectrum near to that of a human eye.
- Operation: Delay of up to two minutes to prevent false switching due to light from passing vehicles, lightning, etc.
- Standards: Meets ANSI/UL773A/244A.
- Housing: Heavy Duty die cast zinc housing and base. Gasketed for maximum weather protection.
- Energy Savings: Works with screw base CFLs.
- Surge Protection: 2129A includes 190 joules MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor).
- ON/OFF: Turn ON is 1 to 5fc, Turn OFF is 3 to 15fc, without the slide in position. ON/OFF adjustment is easily made by moving a slide cover. No tools required.
- Time Delay: ON and OFF.
- Cell: Cadmium sulphide, epoxy conformal coated 1” diameter.
- Contacts: Remain closed between dusk and dawn. (The unit fails in the ON position).
- Lead Wires: 2101/2104 three color coded, minimum 6” wire leads, #16AWG, rated for 105 °C. 2101A/210